Plumbing Service & Repairs in Orange County, CA
Need epoxy lining and coating?
We’re happy to take care of our Seniors & Veterans
We provide residential and commercial plumbing repairs and services in Orange County. We are skilled technicians with years of knowledge and vast experience. We provide reliable solutions and pay close attention to cost, speed, and quality.
Best plumbing practices:
We perform all our work according to code
- We can provide an evaluation if you’re preparing for an inspection and need a second opinion.
- We continuously revise plumbing codes in order to stay up to date and in good standing with the California Contractor’s Board
We are licensed and insured.
- We are licensed plumbing contractors: LIC 839404 and our standing is excellent with the CA Contractor’s Board
- We are fully insured including, general liability, worker’s comp, commercial vehicle.
- We are bonded in the State of California.
- Our excellent standing with the State of California is a testament to our honesty, reliability, and the quality of our work.
We use the best materials.
- We can advise you on which materials are best to use for your home depending on what your needs are and the area where your home is located.
- We recommend using PEX piping from Uponor to prevent minerals in the soil from destroying your new pipes.
- We can also advise you on the warranty’s provided by different manufacturers.
Our Guarantee & Warranties
- All of our services come with a labor and workmanship warranty.
- Along with our warranty, there are also warranty’s provided by the manufacturers of the materials and fixtures that we use and install.
- We provide 10 years workmanship warranty for repipes
- We guarantee the quality of our work and your satisfaction.
Honoring our Veterans & looking after our Seniors
- It’s with much appreciation and gratitude that we make military discounts available to our veterans and current armed force members.
- Seniors are often targets of price gouging and unfair trade practices
Family owned and operated since 2004.